We are looking for a talented CMS (Joomla!, WordPress, Magento) developer, who can write beautiful code and see himself working on a wide range of tasks, being an essential part of building up our office in Minsk.
You will interact with a large variety of projects and clients and you will build and maintain efficient, reliable code according to best practices that allows our clients to tell their stories to the world.
Your qualifications include:
– Confident knowledge and understanding of PHP;
– Knowledge and understanding of Joomla, WordPress & Magento;
– Knowledge and understanding of Front-end and Back-end development;
– Ability to work independently and as a team player;
– Responsibility, organization and activity.
You have experience working with:
– PHP 7+ (preferably) and with PHP 5 – required;
– CMS, such as WordPress, Joomla & Magento;
The big plus is if you know:
– CSS-frameworks, Twitter Bootstrap;
– Git, GitLab.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Development of web applications and sites and APIs;
– Support for new and existing projects (including troubleshooting, testing, adding new components, etc.).
Start: As soon as possible!
Your application: Please send your V.
Why work for us?:
– Flexible working schedule;
– The potential for travel to Denmark;
– Work with trusted and authoritative customers from Denmark and other European countries;
– Participation in the formation of the corporate culture and business processes of the company;
– Implementation of integrated projects as a challenge to their skills.
We offer you:
– official employment;
– conveniently located and bright office with all necessary equipment;
– be part of a dynamic and young team in a growing company;
– English language courses / lessons with in the office.
About The Foundry
The Foundry offers high-level web development services for our international clients within a wide range of fields and technologies. With our Minsk-based office, we will establish a connection between Western clients and highly-skilled Belarusian technicians.
The owners of the company are both from Copenhagen, Denmark, with an extensive background in business and development. We are a young and fast-moving company backed by investors, looking for the right talents to take part in our journey!
We are looking for new talents!